Tragic teen died from nut allergy after he forgot to carry EpiPen in his skinny jeans
A teenager died from a nut allergy because he forgot to put his EpiPen in the pocket of his skinny jeans.
Dylan Hill, 18, collapsed after eating at an Indian restaurant with girlfriend Demi, but did not have the adrenaline-filled syringe with him.
EpiPens are used to treat severe allergic reactions.
Dylan’s devastated father Anthony Robinson, 36, said: “EpiPens aren’t practical for an 18-year-old lad who likes to wear skinny jeans.
(0) Items in your shopping cart.
Please choose a category at the left to begin your order.
Provide your zipcode for real-time freight cost. (U.S. only)
Join Our Mailing List!
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Auvi-Q® is a trademark of Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC. Sanofi-aventis US does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.